Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

late post : short trip in central java

assalamualaikum...

it's not about review or tutorial, today i just wanna share about my experiences visiting Semarang a years ago. my trip is always short time, low budget and so having fun.

it is my partner in crime
so hard to catch the pic
all of us have different home town, one of them is originally from Semarang. for my friends, Semarang was not a new town, but not for me, before 1 work in Jakarta i just know about West Sumatera, my home town. so if they ask me for the trip i will always say  yes if my financial let it to do. :D

as i said before, our trip is low budget consep, we strart from Senen Station using train with economic class at twenty past six  AM and arrives at Semarang at one PM, we just need Rp.50.000,- and we will arrived  Semarang safely. when we arrived at Semarng my friend's mom has waiting for us, so lucky us.

Semarang is really hot, the temperature is similar with Jakarta, but the polution is better. many places that we visit in Semarang. the first one is lunch, our guide i mean my friend bring us to the restoran that near with her college before. we eat the head of fish, i don't know how to say the name of food :D. how about the prices? it's quite cheap

the first place that we visited was Lawang sewu, it means seribu pintu or thousand doors. it's located in central of Semarang. the lawang sewu as the name has so many doors, in consist of two building in two floors.
the second place that we was visiting is sampokong, we felt like in  hongkong, red was so dominan here

the next destination was pagoda, quit similar with sampokong but it smaller




so many places can we visit here.. hope i can came here again

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com